Get a free sample of Nancy’s meditations and receive her weekly reflections to illuminate your path toward wellness, self-discovery, and positive living.
Nancy’s passion and goal is to help clients to connect to the power within in order to learn how to bring a better sense of peace and balance to their lives. Through Reiki, meditation and self-discovery workshops, Nancy encourages clients to embrace a positive lifestyle to achieve personal and professional happiness. Nancy offers these services on both a personal and a corporate level.
Learn how to awaken your inner being on a personal level to understand that everything you need to make your choices lies within and tap into the wellspring of knowledge that lives within yourself with our complimentary therapies.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Operations Management from Auburn University
- Official Guide for Wisdom of the SelfGrowth.com Community and Member of Self Help
- Usui Reiki Master and Teacher
- Completed the Angel Intuitive® Certification with Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
- Completed Integrated Energy Therapy (IET) Advanced Practitioner® Training
- Completed MBSR – Mindful Based Stress Reduction in Mind Body Medicine with Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D. and Saki F. Santorelli, EdD, MA
- Completed the Meditation Training Course at The YogaLife Institute
- Member of the Reiki Membership Association
- Nancy has been approved by the PA Massage Therapist Board to offer Reiki Level I Continuing Education Credits and Certification
- Nancy is an approved provider for Unite for HER
A Little About Nancy
Nancy is the “light” within her business. She effortlessly radiates love in abundance as she so generously gives to others with a loving, caring and compassionate heart. She exudes patience, kindness, understanding, authority and direction.
– Cynthia Goch, Author, MaMa Mia Cucina – A Flavor of Good Food and Good Family
Nancy has an amazing gift of being able to use visualization, the sound of voice and enlightened energy to help participants get to a state of peace and tranquility faster than any other practitioner I have experienced.
– Chris Sopa, Inspirational Speaker / Author / Executive Coach
Speak Your Truths
October 30, 2015
Do you find it difficult sometimes to express yourself for fear it will be taken incorrectly or hurt someone? All too often we refrain from speaking our true feelings because of fear. However,